segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. "Clay P. Bedford

Help! I'm a blogger. This is my very first experience in the world of blogging. I hope I'll be successful.

3 comentários:

  1. I think you are already being successful with your blog. The thought that you chose to begin it is the very proof of that.
    Indeed if we create curiosity in our students not only will they become better students but they will want to keep on being so for the rest of their lives.
    Welcome to the blogging world!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! You will certainly be successful.
    After all, this isn´t so difficult if we keep it simple (of course).
    After a time it´s hard to resist the temptation to add more and more post :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a lovely background.
    So...lots of success.

    ResponderEliminar